Weasel Ball Features:
A Weasel Ball is a battery operated motorized ball that darts around to and fro, all while a relentless weasel gives chase. Oh, the craziness.
Watch the weasel desperately flip around, attempting to cling to the ball.
The weasel is in love with a ball, and the weasel is silent (sans the ball motor), generally odorless.
Cats love the Weasel Ball. And by love, we mean hate. Most cats hate the Weasel Ball and want to attack, scratch, bite and kill it. Some cats are just deathly afraid of it. It's fun. If you let your cat have a little too much me-time with the weasel ball, it may get ruined. No worries though, because then you can just order another one. The weasel fur is made of acrylic, a synthetic fabric that is not derived from an animal. If you're a vegan, or you just own a pair of birkenstocks -- have no qualms about ordering a Weasel Ball, for it is neither real nor edible. You should never ever attempt to eat the weasel.
How to use:
1. Install two AA batteries (one positive electrode upwards, and one positive electrode downwards.)
2. turn on the switch.
3. close the cover.
Color: As picture shown
Ball diameter: approx. 8cm/3.14''
Tail length: approx. 21cm/8.26''
1. Small parts not for under 3 years.
2. Don not play in the water more than 30 minutes.
3. After play in the water, pour out the water inside, take out the batteries and air-dry it.
4. Pay attention to the Positive and Negative mark on the batteries compartment before loading the batteries.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.